The Never Alone Foundation provides financial assistance allowing families to access unique post-placement services and support, such as occupational therapy and mental health counseling, that will help children and/or parents heal from adoption challenges.
Hannah’s Halo Grants will be awarded in amounts generally not to exceed $5,000, per grant award.
Applicants to the Hannah’s Halo program will be required to submit a narrative regarding their family’s challenges, proposed plan of treatment, and a biography or CV of their identified therapist(s).
In some cases, Never Alone may also request a release of confidential information for a Board representative to contact the family’s clinician to ensure the therapist supports the applicant’s submitted treatment plan.
To ensure you are eligible for this grant program, please review the General Grant Guidelines before proceeding.
All applicants to Hannah’s Halo will be required to submit:
- General Grant Application
- Financial Worksheet and all required attachments
- Hannah’s Halo Statement of Need
- Copies of the 1st two pages of current year taxes and previous year, with social security numbers blacked out, as well as W-2 and 1099-Misc if applicable.
- Biography/CV of identified therapist
- Grant recipients will be asked to sign a release to use your family’s name in all promotion of grant awards
- Letter of good standing from your adoption agency
- HIPAA Disclosure Form
- Send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or to The Never Alone Foundation PO Box 715 Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Please contact us if you have any questions or problems downloading the forms.