Never Alone assists parents in bringing orphaned children home by helping them with the immense expense involved in international adoption.
Families must be working with a COA/Hague accredited agency and must also have an approved home study in order to apply for and receive funding.
Grants may be awarded for the full amount required to adopt a child or a percentage of that amount.
Zoe’s Rainbow grants will be awarded in amounts generally not to exceed $25,000, per grant award.
To ensure you are eligible for this grant program, please review the General Grant Guidelines before proceeding.
All applicants to Zoe’s Rainbow will be required to submit:
- General Grant Application
- Financial Worksheet and all required attachments
- Zoe’s Rainbow Statement of Need
- Copies of the 1st two pages of current year taxes and previous year, with social security numbers blacked out, as well as W-2 and 1099-Misc if applicable.
- Grant recipients will be asked to sign a release to use your family’s name in all promotion of grant awards
- Letter of good standing from your adoption agency
- HIPAA Disclosure Form
- Send completed applications to email@example.com or to The Never Alone Foundation PO Box 715 Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Please contact us if you have any questions or problems downloading the forms.