Never Alone seeks to offer aid to parents shouldering significant medical expenses as they endeavor to bring their children to full physical health.
Funding will be available for one-time approved medical procedures and/or to offset medical expenses of approved treatment(s) of ongoing conditions by accredited providers.
Lucy’s Love grants will be awarded in amounts generally not to exceed $15,000, per grant award.
To ensure you are eligible for this grant program, please review the General Grant Guidelines before proceeding.
All applicants to Lucy’s Love will be required to submit:
- General Grant Application
- Financial Worksheet and all required attachments
- Lucy’s Love Statement of Need
- Copies of the 1st two pages of current year taxes and previous year, with social security numbers blacked out, as well as W-2 and 1099-Misc if applicable.
- Biography/CV of identified therapist
- Grant recipients will be asked to sign a release to use your family’s name in all promotion of grant awards
- HIPAA Disclosure Form
- Send completed applications to email@example.com or to The Never Alone Foundation PO Box 715 Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Please contact us if you have any questions or problems downloading the forms.