How You Can Help
The first question people always ask is, “How can I help?” This is where you’ll find that answer! We are only as strong as our supporters, so thank you, so much, for giving your time, heart and energy to help us support families, build community and pave the way for adoption.
Become a Heart Path Legacy Donor
We would love to thank you and share your generosity with the public by putting your name and/or business name and logo on our website when you join the Heart Path Legacy by donating at one of these levels:
- Sparkler – this level is for donations of $5,000 or more
- Columbine – this level is for donations of $2,500 – $4,999
- Firecracker – this level is for donations of $1,000 – $2,499
- Sunflower – this level is for donations of $500 – $999
- Ladybug – this level is for donations of $250 – $499
Please send donations to:
The Never Alone Foundation
PO Box 715
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
If you’d like to talk about making a major donation, funding one of our special projects or including The Never Alone Foundation in your estate planning, please contact Executive Director, Jen Shaner at at email@example.com or feel free to call her at 719-597-6472.
Search the Web
Use www.goodsearch.com as your online search engine and The Never Alone Foundation will receive a donation for every single search you do. There are also ways for you to do your online shopping, make travel and restaurant reservations and take surveys that will also benefit the foundation all by using GoodSearch.
Fund a Special Project
- Promotional Materials – tshirts and car magnets
- Quickbook Pro for Non-Profits
Donate toward a Specific Grant Program
Are you drawn to one of our grant programs? Please, feel free to devote your sponsorship to that program alone! All you have to do is make a note in your WePay donation, send a little note in with your check or send Jen Shaner a quick email to let her know that you’d like your donation to support a specific grant program.
- Hannah’s Halo – providing grants for families in need of post-placement support services.
- Zoe’s Rainbow – providing grants for families wishing to adopt a child.
- Lucy’s Love – providing grants for families in need of medical services for their adopted child.
Become a Member
Please consider making a monthly or quarterly donation to pledge your ongoing support for our foundation. Make sure that you are on our mailing list by submitting all of your contact information here. We send out quarterly mailings to keep everyone up to date on what’s going on with the foundation and you don’t want to miss it!
Volunteer at an Event
For more information, about how to get involved with volunteering for The Never Alone Foundation please email or call Executive Director, Jen Shaner, at 719-597-6472 .